Pasta lovers, we bring you the easiest and an innovative recipe of THE RED SAUCE CHILLY PASTA/ MACARONI. This name is a bit unfamiliar, right? Indeed because we have used our own minds to make this recipe and now here we are sharing it with y'all. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Pasta/ Macaroni
2. Onion, Garlic, Ginger
3. Tomato puree/paste
4. Soya sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup
5. RED PEPPER SAUCE ( HOT AND SPICY)
7. Salt and black pepper
1. Heat the pan and put butter into it.
2. Meanwhile make a puree of tomatoes, ginger and garlic. Also add the RED PEPPER SAUCE into the puree and mix in the mixer along with the puree.
3. Add onions and saute them till golden brown.
4. Then add the puree into the pan and on high flame let it become gooey and loose the butter from sides. Also add salt to taste and black pepper before the puree dries up.
5. Finally, add pasta into the puree and mix slowly.
6. Add all the sauces but very little amount of each of them.
7. Taste the dish and if its too spicy add a little bit of tomato ketchup and if you want it to be more spicy add the RED PEPPER SAUCE to it.
8. Turn off the flame and add oregano to it.
9. Serve hot.
This RED PEPPER SAUCE, is our HERO. We've added just the right amount of heat to our pasta. Its upto you to use this sauce according to your taste. All we can tell you is IT IS INDEED HOT, so use it wisely.
The pasta was gooey and yummy with a little spice. The perfect red color just melted our hearts.
We hope you enjoyed the recipe.
If you cook it, let us know. Tag us on instagram @themadcapgirls