This weather is so awesome. And there is nothing better than Yummy, tasty, homemade and aromatic Biryani.
We cooked this Chicken Biryani for you, so that you can cook it for your loved ones. It is quiet easy and can be made very qiuckly. Try it.
- Chicken-1 pound
- Basmati Rice-4 cups
- Coconut milk-4 cups
- Onion-1 big
- Ginger garlic paste-2tbsp
- Tomato-3 to 4
- Green chillies-5 to 6
- Chilli powder-1tsp
- Dhania powder-2tbsp
- Garam masala-1tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Curd –1 cup
- Lemon juice-3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves-1 cup
- Mint leaves-1 cup
- Cashew nut-20
- For seasoning
- Cinnamon stick-1
- Biryani leaves-2
- Fennel-1 tsp
- Star anis-1 star
- Poppy seeds-1 tsp
- Dry seaweed
- Heat Kadai on medium flame with ghee to season it with cinnamon.fennel,biryani leaves,cardamon,cumin star anis poppy seeds,cloves and dry seaweed..
- Slowly drop the finely chopped onions sauté till transparent then add ginger garlic paste , Green chillies.tomatoes fry them till soft.
- Add the chilli powder,dhania powder,turmeric powder, and garam masala and mix till the raw smell is gone.
- Then add the cut chicken,curd lemon juice,coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Simmer till the chicken is tender and masala is thick.
- Wash the basmati rice and add all the chicken mixture with salt .if needed add some ghee .
- And cook the rice ,chicken mixture ,coconut milk and water in a pressure cooker for 2 to 3 whistle .
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and ghee fried cashews on the chicken biryani.
- Serve hot with chicken curry.roti,raita.etc
- Also if you wish, you can add some bolied eggs, which are cut into half. This will enhance the taste.
We hope this recipe is helpful to you and let us know how you cooked it.
A TIP- Assemble all the ingredients before you start cooking. Makes the work less messy and quicker.
LOADS OF LOVE