Sunday 20 November 2016

For Heaven's Cake- A bakery from heaven!



For Heaven's cake is a bakery serving some yummy and delish desserts to make your tummy really happy. Their menu is one of its own kind because it has such brilliant combinations and cakes that you will fall in love with. 

I recently had some of their desserts from their menu and here i am writing down my thoughts about them. 




Tea Cakes

Danish Apple was pretty yummy and had that distinct flavour of apple in it. Recommended during the winters because it will really compliment the tea or coffee you will have.
Orange and Almond are two abruptly crazy things which when combined together turns out so amazing. This dessert was a surprise for me and my parents really loved it.
Carrot cake is one of my favorite companions along with my tea and i really loved their creation too. Simple and filling.
Pineapple upside down looked really cute and I am not a fan of pineapple yet i tried it and it was not bad at all.


Red Velvet with Cinnamon cream,Coffee Frenzy and Lush Trail were the three cute little cupcakes I tried. They were so beautifully presented and the delivery was done in such a manner that nothing got ruined. All three of them had such distinct flavors to offer and i really enjoyed trying them out. So droolworthy ab yum.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.


Lemon n Hazelnut Cream was a perfect not so sweet dessert that will really jazz up your tastebuds.
Honey Cinnamon Pannacotta was such a cutie and tasted so awesome. Desserts with a pinch of cinnamon is so in these days and this one too was super.
Green Apple and Snickers is a new addition in their menu and it really was wow. Try it to experience thing new.



All in all, not just me but my sister and her friends too enjoyed their delicious treats. They are surely worth trying. ORDER NOW

Address

Adhunic Society, Sector 52, Ardee City, Gurgaon

Phone number- +91 9650339962



No comments:

Post a Comment