Friday 2 October 2015

The Potbelly Rooftop Cafe- Fascinating Food Ramble.


Food is the only constant thing that stays with you and never leaves. 
And especially that authentic food which you eat at home because you belong to that particlar place and only your mom can nail those dishes. Well, I am a Bihari And the only time i have loved bihari food is when my mom made it. But recently i visited The Potbelly Rooftop Cafe and i must admit these guys stole my heart away. 


Here is a review about this amazing place and then the photos of the dishes I had here.
ENJOY






REVIEW.
Visited this beautiful place recently and I am madly in love with it. First of all the ambiance is pretty good and there is a lot of space for customers to sit. There is a cute little place where you can enjoy the greenery and eat food, especially in winters. Now, the food.... I am a Bihari and i was really looking forward to eat some yummy bihari food with some twists. Their starters for instance were delicious. I had sandwiches, french fries, Baggia Basket, aloo lalu chop and phish phingers. Not even one dish deserves criticism ,each and every one of them were perfect. For main course i had litti chokha which is The authentic bihari dish and Khada Masala Chicken. Yes, Litti chokha did remind me of my nani's home and i felt so good after eating it. The khada chicken was amazing. My tummy was full but i still finished the whole chicken dish by myself. A must try. 
Finally ordered the dessert of the day which was apple and cinnamon cake with vanilla icecream. 
Also, we ordered one cold coffee and an oreo shake and both were up to the mark. 
Honestly, Potbelly gave me more than i had expected and i will be taking my parents here too. 





PHOTOS


BAGGIA BASKET Rs165



PHATAKA FRENCH FRIES Rs120





COLD COFFEE Rs110
&
OREO SHAKE Rs120



ALOO LALU CHOP Rs180

This is that one dish a vegetarian should defenitely try. 




PHISH PHINGERS Rs330

Fish was tender and the two chutneys i.e. ginger chutney and tomato chutney complimented the dish well.






SANDWICHES (Basil Paste, 3 color capsicum, mushrooms, cheese)
Rs150







LITTI CHOKHA Rs250

If you will try this for the very first time, be patient and eat is slowly and after 3-4 bites you will fall in love with this dish.





KHADA MASALA CHICKEN 
Rs330

A must try for a non-vegetrian 




DESSERT OF THE DAY- APPLE AND CINNAMON






A little glimpse of their interiors.






Thankyou for inviting me and treating me so well.  Special thanks to the person who was serving me and his name is KHEMU THAPAR. Respecting customers and giving them a good treatment is one of the best things a restaurant can provide. 



THE POTBELLY ROOFTOP CAFE
116 C, 4th Floor, Shahpur Jat, New Delhi

Thankyou to Sociowash for the invite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment