Ola Prime presents Restaurant Week powered by John Jacobs (www.restaurantweekindia.com)
Cellar Door Hospitality with Ola - India’s most popular mobile app for transportation - today announced the return of Restaurant Week powered by John Jacobs Lifestyle Eyewear. The event will be held from Friday, 16th September to Sunday, 25th September, 2016, simultaneously across Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune featuring 110+ of the country’s finest restaurants. Reservations will go live on Friday, 9th of September at 12 noon for Ola Prime customers and general reservations will go live on Monday, 12th of September at 12 noon.
Ola Prime, the presenting sponsor for Restaurant Week, is Ola’s premium offering and the only Wi-Fi enabled cab in India. Top rated driver-partners, quality sedans and complimentary auto-connect Wi-Fi, among other features, makes Ola Prime the perfect choice of travel for discerning food enthusiasts visiting Restaurant week.
As a result of the association with Ola, all Restaurant Week diners will receive complimentary Ola rides to and from their meals in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. In addition to this, all Ola Prime Customers in all participating cities will get be given exclusive booking access 3 days in advance to when general reservations go live and a waiver on the INR 60 per diner booking fee.
List of Participating Restaurants:
*Denotes NEW restaurants
1. A Ta Maison, Sunder Nagar
2. Artusi Ristorante e Bar, GK2
3. Baluchi, The Lalit New Delhi
4. Chi Ni, Dusit Devarana New Delhi*
5. Dakshin, Sheraton New Delhi Hotel
6. DEL, Roseate House, New Delhi*
7. DIVA - The Italian Restaurant, GK 2
8. Diya, The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences*
9. Dum Pukht, ITC Maurya
10. eau de Monsoon, Le Méridien New Delhi
11. Ek Bar, Defence Colony
12. Guppy by Ai, Lodhi Colony
13. Kiyan, Dusit Devarana New Delhi
14. Neung Roi, Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi
15. Olive Bar & Kitchen, Mehrauli
16. Pan Asian, Sheraton New Delhi Hotel
17. Royal China, Nehru Place
18. Sakura, The Metropolitan Hotel & Spa
19. The Grill Room, The Lalit New Delhi
20. Tian, ITC Maurya
21. Tres, Lodhi Road
22. Wildfire, Crowne Plaza Today Gurgaon
23. Yauatcha, Vasant Kunj
24. Zanotta, The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences*
In association with the restaurant week, I had gone to cover DIYA, THE LEELA AMBIENCE, GURGAON which was just so lovely. Their restaurant week's menu is pretty awesome with some really nice and signature dishes by the chef.
The food is north indian here and its oh so delicious. The options are quite wide for the vegetarians and for the non vegetarians too.
Their desserts are too heavenly and droolworthy. If you are going here, do not miss out on the matka kulfi and their rasmalai.
This round of the largest culinary event in India will once again feature Restaurant Week
Signature options over and above an extensive hand-picked menu, giving diners the option of experiencing a restaurant’s signature dish at an incremental cost. A three-course prix fixe menu will be offered at INR 1,100 for lunch and INR 1,300 for dinner per diner in Delhi.