Wednesday 10 August 2016

NOT JUST PARANTHAS- RELATION OF MODERN & DESI

Not just parathas opened their gates fifteen years back and today they are one of the biggest food brands in Delhi,NCR.

I recently reviewed their outlet which is in GK2 which just got renovated and it’s a treat to the eye. They have paid a lot of attention on their décor which has the taste of old Delhi roads with a modern twist. From the lights to the windows and doors to the washroom everything is quirky and gorgeous. 



To begin with we had their lassi and chaach which is something that you surely can’t miss. Their lassi was perfectly balanced with sweetness with the right amount which was just so amazing.



For starters we had, Chicken tikka chaat which was delicious and refreshing and then we had the star appetizer which was dahi ke kebabs. Their dahi ke kebabs are quite unusual but in a very nice way. 
So soft and gooey and not at all heavy.  A dish you can’t miss.

Then I had NON VEG and VEG PLATTER which was so heavenly and droolworthy. Especially their veg platter has such a wide variety of various tikkas and what not, something you will surely love to indulge into. Their non veg platter is usual but it definitely had great and strong flavors. 






In the main course I had PIZZA PRANTHA (so heavenllllyyy) which was a treat for the taste buds. So soft and delectable and a very different twist to the conventional paratha. They have a giant menu with loads of parathas to choose from and the moment you’ll start reading the menu, you’ll go crazy.


One paratha that you should surely not miss is the chur chur parantha. To eat this one you need to dig in both your hands, make it messy and tear out a piece from it. The most amazing experience I’ve had. Its oh so yum and I surely recommend it to everyone.


Their Dal Makhani  is a must try for both the non vegetarians and the vegetarians. I literally forgot I had a  butter chicken on my plate, which btw was very droolworthy and I totally dedicated my interest in the dal, which it surely deserved. 





In desserts, we had rabri paratha with rabri kulfi which my god was one of the most heavenly desserts I’ve had. 


All in all my experience at not just parathas was above excellence and I would recommend everyone to go here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment