Sunday 15 May 2016

LOVE IS CAKES - CAKES, LOVE & MORE





MISSFOODIEDIARIES completed 1 year on 8th may and i want to thank all my viewers for their love and support. Keep reading our blogs and keep eating food. 

Because of you guys we've come to a place where food is now a profession rather than passion. Loving food is now our job. Writing good things is now our job and making all of you happy is now our job. 

Today i bring to you a review about this Home Based Bakery which made the blog's birthday oh very special and memorable. 


LOVE IS CAKES and all about what we had.






Love is Cakes is a home based bakery which is running from the past 3 years and they make handmade cakes and other delicacies to satiate your taste buds.

A special mention to this gorgeous cake.
 Firstly, it looked so pretty and pleasing to the eye and it tasted even better. It had nutties, butterscotch crunch and dark chocolate ganache and was very heavenly. I think it was genuinely the best cake I've had since a very long time. And it didn't ruin my bowel system too ( i am too scared to eat cake because i spend half of my day in the washroom after that). This was made especially for the blog's birthday and I cant tell you how lovely it was. I was so emotional after seeing this cake. Love and more love to the entire team of Love is Cakes. 

 Anyways, this cake made me super happy and it was droolworthy. 

My family loved that cake and next time whenever there is some occasion we are surely ordering from here again.




The love jars.

 They were quite handy and the things inside them were awesome. Banoffee pie was to die for. So tasty. 
But my favourite was the chocolate French biscuit. It was just something else. So wonderful, crunchy and delish. It was the first thing i had and i finished it in one go. Super yummy.



Coming to the cute little boxes of blueberry Cheesecake and nutella chocolate cake and mango cake they were just perfect for someone who doesn't like to share. Very delectable and droolworthy. My favourite was the blueberry cheesecake but my mother loved the nutella chocolate one so it's a win win for both.






Their cupcakes are heavenly and yum.
 Genuinely very on point and the taste was perfect. And they looked so cute. They were so perfectly baked and the icing on the top was superb. All in all I had a bite of every cupcake I ordered And loved them. Their chocolate nutella is to die for. 
Highlyrecommended.

And they looked like cute little clouds of heaven. 
*drooolinnggg*





Thankyou Love Is Cakes for a wonderful experience

So, next time you have an occasion at your home, you know where to ping, right?



zomato :-  https://www.zomato.com/ncr/love-is-cakes-dlf-phase-1-gurgaon
instagram :- loveiscakes


No comments:

Post a Comment