Thursday 28 April 2016

PINJRA RESTAURANT :- SOUL TOUCHING FOOD

Gurgaon has tons and tons of restaurants and food joints and it is very hard to Stand out in such a huge crowd. You can spend loads of money on your decor and crockery but the main attraction is Food. Nobody will disagree if I say we all need good food and then a good ambiance. This place Pinjra provides both. A small, cute little place located in sector 57 is a hidden gem. They opened their gates on 2nd April and they've been doing pretty well since then. The orders are flowing in and they have customers coming to the outlet to eat as well.

Their decor is pretty and amazing. Lovely wall hangings and paintings. The color of the wall is soothing and the entire feel of the restaurant is peaceful and calm.

Coming to their menu. They have a huge menu and they are still adding some stuffs in it. Quite a lot of options for both Vegetarians and non vegetarians. Their pricing is pocket friendly and the quantity is even better. They focus on north Indian food and indianized Chinese food and that's their plus point. I personally feel that a menu focusing on less Things is precised and gets more audience.


The food we had :-

Non veg tikka Platter :-

This one had Chicken tikka, lehsuni Chicken tikka, Malai Chicken tikka and Chicken tangdi

A Platter made in heaven. This droolworthy Platter was a perfect blend of ambrosial flavors and spices. All the Chicken pieces were juicy and succulent and had brilliant flavors. My favourite out of these was the Lehsuni one. It was different and delish. A Platter is what you should try here because you get to eat deliciousness all the way.



Honey Chilli Potato
It's not easy to make a good plate of honey chilli potato but these guys nailed it completely. The flavors were on point and with every bite we fell more in love with this dish. My favourite starter and this one too Didn't disappoint me at all. Full marks.



Chicken Spring Rolls
They were the yummiest spring rolls I've eaten since a very long time. Lovely and crispy cover and juicy vegetables and Chicken chunks on the inside. This was served with a delectable salsa/sauce which provided the kick these spring rolls needed.




For main course we ordered
Chicken Chatkarra, Paneer Taka Tak and Mutton Korma with mirchi parantha, Kakori parantha and butter naan.

Too much? Naaa

So the Chicken Chatkarra was to die for. It was so delicious and amazing I can't even write it. The pieces were tender and had the flavors deep inside them. The gravy was thick and delish. Something on the spicy yet not too spicy side but a dish worth every bite. *licks the fingers*

Paneer Taka Tak was oh so heavenly. I wanted to eat the entire dish BT myself and not share with anyone else because it so perfect. "Khata Meetha" is how we can describe it. But not too sweet. It had such a different taste. I would like to congratulate the chef for making this amazing dish and nailing it so well. I am Going to go back and order this again. Highlyrecommended.

Mutton Korma was recommended by the staff and we definitely loved it. The Mutton pieces were succulent and the gravy it had was so delightful. I am so glad they recommended this dish to me. I think one should consider the fact that these people are so new in the food industry but they've made food like they are professionals which shows their work ethics. I will again recommend this one to all the Mutton lovers.

Along with these the mirchi and kakori parantha and the butter naan was savoured by us and we just loved them. Especially the Kakori parantha. I mean what was that? How can a parantha be so tasty? Unbelievable but true. Don't miss out on the two above mentioned paranthas because only then will you enjoy the food here.







In the end we had gulaab jamuns which were super yummy and droolworthy.




In the end I just want to say that they have impressed me to a level where I am already planning to go back or order soon and eat their food again. I am craving for their food. It's not something that usually happens and so I know that whatever I had here has definitely stolen my heart. Good luck to you guys. Keep up the brilliant work.


No comments:

Post a Comment