Thursday 7 April 2016

MADE IN PUNJAB :- WONDROUS CHARM




Made In Punjab, the name says it all.
A giant restaurant serving heavenly food with loads of options and a never ending list of cravings. This place was perfect for dinner dates because only then will you see the beauty of their decor and the entire scenario is gorgeous at night.




Coming to the drinks and food.
For drinks we ordered :-

Happy Singh, Vohito Mojito Kingfisher Beer and Red Wine.
All the cocktails were really quirky and delicious. With a touch of indianess and the originality blended together so well.




TOKRI CHAAT

What presentation and what flavors. The blend of various vegetables and fruits and cottage cheese just made this basket oh so perfect. I was unable to stop my self from finishing the entire dish within seconds. Highlyrecommended.




POPYE PAAJI KI FAVOURITE CHAAT


You got it right. So spinach was used to make these papdi and they were light, fluffy and oh so delicious. Never have I ever tried something so different, healthy and tasty. Drooling over this especially.


JAU MUSHROOM CHUKLI

Very gooey, soft, delicious and filling Appetiser. It's a perfect blend of flavors and health. It's quite filling so if you're ordering for this then you don't have to order any other appetiser for sure.


BURNT LEHSUNI TIKKA

One of my favourite non vegetarian appetiser. Very gooey, soft, tender chicken pieces. Super Delicious.



LEGACY LAMB CHOP

Tender lamb chops served with a very delectable green chutney. I've never had such soft lamb chops. They just melted in my mouth and were not at all chewy. Perfect.



PANEER BARREL TIKKAS

These gooey and tasty round paneer tikkas took my breath away. So delicious and so soft. They just melted in my mouth and is a perfect appetiser for the Vegetarians.


KELMI KEBAB

Soft and Melt in your mouth kebabs. Some really good spices and flavors. Highlyrecommended.


BEDAMI BROCCOLI

I am not at all a broccoli fan but if you like it was then you should Surely try it out because it had a good taste and obviously it's pretty healthy.


Coming to the main course, we had VELLI HARDCORE, PALAK CHENNA, DAHI BHINDI and LUXURY BUTTER CHICKEN with BUTTER NAAN and PARANTHA.

So the main course was lavish and a beautiful sight for my eyes.
I will definitely recommend the dahi bhindi to everyone. I mean it was so good that I cannot express it in words. It's a must try wherever you visit made in Punjab. The crispness of the bhindi and the "khatha" taste of the gravy is so heavenly. *drrooollliinngg*

Also, their luxury butter chicken is mind boggling. I have seriously never had such a brilliant Chicken. So different from the usual and so tasty. You for sure cannot miss this butter chicken. Try it to believe it
.








For desserts we had :-
DATES RASMALAI and GULABO
Two brilliantly designed desserts which looked gorgeous and tasted even better. The rasmalai was oh so delish. Gulabo is that one dessert you should Surely try once you visit MIP.




I want to thank the humble staff and the chef of MIP for being so nice to me. Loved their service and the way they've presented the food. Every single dish had a different element in it. I want to give this place more than 5 because they sure deserve it.
Keep up the good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment