Wednesday 27 January 2016

Yumist- Making our lives easy


Are you living alone? Or living with a roomate and you both are bad cooks? 
And you miss the food that your mom cooked for you? 

Well oh well, I have the perfect solution for all of y'all. 

Recently, i came across this app called Yumist and decided to order from there. It is available on Android and Ios both. 

They provide you with a packed box/ meal for your lunch and dinner and I had so much of fun in the entire process.


Let me begin with the installation of the app - It was easy, quick and did not suck up the battery or space of my phone. It fetches your location and provides you the menu available. 

Then you place an order (lunch or dinner) and they have such pocket friendly meal boxes that i can actually have them everyday. You obviously will get the Vegetarian and Non- Vegetarian option and they also have a sweet dish *woohoo*




Add your address and other details and select the time when you want it to be delivered and DONE. I mean it, done, woosh, finito...

Payment can be done by cash or online too. 







I received my order on time and had no fuss at all. The boxes were hot and packed very properly and nothing was leaking or greasy or oily on the outside. 




It was so much fun to unpack all of these boxes.

As we unpacked them, we could smell the aroma of all the dishes in the entire room. 




The food was fresh, clean and delicious. Their dishes had some really good flavors and was loved by everyone in my family too. 

I loved the veg and the non-veg both. The chicken was tender and juicy and really delectable. 
Their Dal was yummy too.

Now the best part of this entire meal was its quantity. This is honestly more than enough for one person. They serve everything wholeheartedly and I will surely give them full marks for their generosity. 












For sweet dish I had ordered for Atta Ka Halwa and it was really delicious. And the quantity was good too.






Their menu changes everyday and they have some really amazing dishes lined up for y'all. This app is accurate for bachelors and also for people who work late shifts and don't have time to cook at home. 

My experience was 5/5 and I will surely order again. 




Keep up the good work.

CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment