Friday 15 January 2016

ODEON SOCIAL- A BLAST FROM THE PAST

Connaught Place is the ultimate hub for Delhites to hang out and chill with friends and family. It is indeed the most fascinating destination of Delhi, in the day light and at night too. I have explored CP many a times and even now I get lost sometimes but that's also fun because you know you will end up exploring something new and better here. 

In my latest venture, i had gone to an exclusive preview of ODEON SOCIAL, located in D block, CP. 


They have this impressive concept of BACK TO SCHOOL and they've depicted it quiet well through their wall hangings and decor. The moment you enter, the staircase makes you feel like you are back to school and ready to see some uniforms and school bags. Was really impressed with the execution of this concept. The restaurant is huge and spacious and they've also got a long balcony where you can sit and enjoy the view, especially in the evening. They have a giant 42 feet bar which serves many cocktails and mocktails. 

I will give full marks to the designer for making sure to put everything on the right place so that this entire restaurant justifies the concept of Back To School. 



They had telephones, typewriters, quirky drawing like the ones we had in our books and swing and an entire wall with a class group photo *memories* 

If you go to this place you will realise that everything you see will attract you and you will be fascinated by each and every object that they have displayed. 







Coming to food, Odeon Social serves somewhat the same food like the other two outlets in Delhi. The food is delicious and they've maintained thier standards very well. I am a big fan of social offline, HKV and so I was expecting too much from this one too. These guys payed equal attention to the food like they did for the decor. 

Special Mention to Mr. Neeranjan Sharma, FnB executive of Odeon Social who served me with delectable food and explained me the concept behind every dish and even taught me to click pictures of the sizzler. He is the man with a wide smile and a really different accent. 

Not just Mr. Neeranjan but all the other members of the staff was aware about the dishes they served. The food was fresh, clean and the service was quick. 



My favorite dishes were the chilli chicken, Tennessee chicken wings, chicken biryani and their non-veg sizzler. 











Sipped some Erdinger because you can hve beer the entire year *rhymes*












 I ended my food journey with two of my favorite desserts Blood Bath and Layer cake. I dont really have to elaborate on these because the name says it all. Heavenly desserts that will not let you stop till you finish them completely. *drooolinnnggg*








HIGHLIGHT OF THE ENTIRE PREVIEW
LIITs

These Long Island Ice Teas are bozzy and gets you trippy but they taste nothing like alcohol. 
This one had gin, cranberry, rum and what not and it tasted so good that I could not get enough of these. 


I wish all the best to Odeon Social and I will be a regular customer here because oh well I loved it alot. 

CHEERS


No comments:

Post a Comment